VIP Whale Watching Experience & Lunch on Moreton Bay on Eye Spy in the exclusive VIP mid deck cabin!
Strictly limited to 49 VIP Club Members only - so don't delay!
Saturday 28th August - departs Redcliffe Jetty. Assemble at 9:15am.
Adults: $135* (usually $165 - SAVING $30)
Concessions (Senior/Student): $125* (usually $155 - SAVING $30)
Children (4-14): $95* (usually $125 - SAVING $30)
*Maximum of 2 subsidised tickets per member
It will be an amazing day out in the Moreton Bay Marine Park seeing the turtles, sharks, stingrays, manta rays, bottlenose dolphins and WHALES!
Register now and pay later in early August by selecting "Invoice Me" on the payment page! Registrations will close on the 09/08/2021!
Spoil yourself with a VIP Whale Watching experience from Eye Spy's luxurious and spacious mid deck cabin located directly behind the Captains Wheelhouse. This exclusive elevated VIP area has limited tables with reserved seating exclusively for BMW Club QLD.
Enjoy a beautiful, gourmet picnic lunchbox as you look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants relax in your company, breach, blow and play all within metres from the boat. Located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula, we are pleased to offer members a luxury full day’s whale watching adventure on the magnificent vessel 'Eye Spy' with the following inclusions:
Guaranteed Exclusive VIP Mid Deck Cabin (limited to 49 members)
· Positioned behind Captain Kerry's Wheelhouse
· Priority serving to all VIP guests for lunch
· Gourmet picnic lunchbox including chicken, ham, garden salad, potato salad, fruit and more
· Dedicated cabin crew in VIP cabin
· 1 x complimentary beverage from the licensed bar during the trip
· Extensive and informative commentary
· A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organisations
· A licensed bar, snack and souvenir counter is available
· Boarding commences at 9.00am for a 10.00m departure (Assemble at 9:15am at jetty entrance)
· Returns back to the Redcliffe Jetty by 2.30pm
- 3 Level, 6 outdoor viewing decks and large bow for spacious unobstructed viewing – plenty of room to obtain the ultimate vantage point.
- Full 360 degree walk around lower and upper decks.
- Top level sun deck.
- Spacious 1st class interiors with large floor to ceiling tinted windows provide a superior level of luxury and comfort.
- Reverse Cycle air conditioned cabins – Staying inside will not hinder your viewing pleasure.
- Excellent sea keeping qualities makes travelling to and from the whales both comfortable and enjoyable.
- 6 x 40″ LCD TV Screens
- Fully licensed bar offering a great range of local and imported beer and wine
- Our underwater microphone allows you to listen in on the whales as they communicate by grunting, moaning and singing.
- Our underwater GOPRO gives you a different prospective of the whales and their behaviour.
- Vessel access and lower deck viewing platforms are wheelchair friendly. There is a disabled toilet located on the lower deck.
- 5 Toilets on board and all located on the lower deck
- Child friendly including all children safety requirements.
- Whale-friendly, low-noise propellers minimise underwater noise, while electronically controlled engines reduce fuel usage and exhaust emissions, making her environmentally friendly to all marine life.
When making your way directly to the Redcliffe Jetty, the best option for parking is ‘Captain Cook’ car park which is located approximately 100 - 200 meters north of the Redcliffe Jetty (corner of Redcliffe Parade and Klinger Road.) This is quite a secure car park as it is located directly opposite the Redcliffe Police Station and most importantly, it is non time limited so you are welcome to leave your vehicle there all day.
If you prefer to opt for an alternative parking location, please ensure you are aware of the time limits as most of the parking in the area are either 2 hour or 4 hour parking and the Whale Watching adventure is a 5 hour cruise.
Getting There:1. Drive to Turbot Street
2. This turns into Kingsford Smith Drive
3. Follow signs to Airport, turning left at the Gateway Motorway
4. Heading north on the Gateway, travel past the Airport turn off continuing to head north
5. Continue to follow the signs to Redcliffe
6. Following the Deagon Deviation, drive over the Haughton Bridge
7. Once off the bridge be in the right hand lane to ensure you take the road that veers to the right (following the waters edge)
8. Follow this road with the water on your right at all times until you reach Redcliffe. (Expect this part of the journey to take approximately 10 mins before reaching Redcliffe Parade)
9. Eye-Spy will be seen sitting at the end of a long jetty (Redcliffe Jetty)
*Please note that the outside mid deck is available to all passengers however the VIP experience guarantees our members an exclusive indoor climate controlled cabin area with limited numbers offering the above inclusions. As per Eye Spy's Seating Plan (mid deck), tables of 4 and 6 are available and are also exclusive to our booking only. The mid deck level also has the added feature of a walk around deck outside the cabin so you have direct access to outside viewing.
"Your Committee looks forward to welcoming you!"
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org