The Lotus Club is hosting a Short Course Sprint as the sixth round of the 2017 Interclub Challenge.
We have also made it a round of our Weekend Regularity and Short Course Sprint Series.
The BMW Club is currently in 3rd place in this years InterClub Challenge. This is your chance to represent your club while having some track fun. These are a relatively low speed event so ideal for all levels of driver, and a great first time event.
Sunday, 27th August 2017.
Starting from 7:00am for registration and scrutineering, this will be an all-day event.
Please arrive early as scrutineering can take time.
Lakeside Raceway Driver Training Centre Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah Qld
(the rear of Lakeside Raceway main track – see map)
Entries Close on:
Friday 25th August 2017
(Maximum of 60 entrants - enter early!)
- $75.00 per driver - if you have a RACERS Annual Clubman Licence. or
- $95.00 per driver ($75.00 plus RACERS Day Licence $20.00).
Please pay your entry fee by bank transfer to the LCQ Bank Account:
BSB 633-000 A/c No: 119108751 and include the reference:
“DTC & your name”.
Note: Payment must be made by Friday 25th August to the Lotus Club Qld bank account.
(No Credit Card payments or payments to Queensland Raceways acceptable)
This event will be run under Recreation and Competitive Events Resources and Services RACERS Licence arrangements.
(See attached QR Entry and RACERS Licence forms for more details)
The Timed Lap event format is a single car run for a single timed lap.
Please email the “FRONT PAGE ONLY” of your Entry form to Daryl Wilson at email@example.com by Friday 25th August 2017, to record your entry.
You must register and pay before the day -
NO entries will be accepted on the day.
If your vehicle is currently Queensland registered you will need to apply for a
Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance Rally Extension letter from your CTP Insurer – see sample below.
If your CTP Insurer is Suncorp Ltd, Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd or AAI Ltd you can apply on-line using this email:
On the day you MUST bring the following signed original forms;
- Your signed original Entry form.
- Your RACERS Annual Clubman licence – if applicable
- A signed RACERS Day Licence application form – if applicable.
- A CTP Rally Extension letter – if applicable.
- Your Civil Drivers Licence.
- Your Car Club membership card – if applicable.
Note: It is essential you bring these forms on the day as they will be required by the QR Lakeside staff when you register.
Electronic copy letters are not accepted. No hard copy forms/letter, no start.
- CAMS/AS approved helmet in good condition must be presented at scrutineering and must be worn while competing.
- A full face helmet visor is required if you are driving an open car.
- Neck to ankles and wrists to neck clothes and closed footwear is required.
- Fire suits are not required but their use is encouraged.
- Seat belts must be in good order.
- Standard fitted lap-sash belts are accepted.
- Noise restrictions apply at Lakeside: 92dB measured from a position 0.5m behind the exhaust at a 45 degree angle, with the engine running at ¾ maximum revs.
- Dorian transmitters are not needed for this event.
- Fire Extinguishers are not required but fitting of them is encouraged.
Note: Entry closing, credits/refunds, and vehicle retrieval/transfer details on the attached Queensland raceways “Conditions of Entry” forms are NOT APPLICABLE to this event.
Click on the following links to access the entry forms:
DTC Entry Form DTC Racers Licence Form DTC Sample CTP Extension
Any queries please contact:
Mob: (0418) 711 227
or email via the button below: